Women's Energy CouncilThe only diversity & equality energy network operating across APAC, Americas, Africa & Europe
The Women’s Energy Council is based on the belief that a more inclusive workforce not only enhances business performance but can also serve as an integral part of business strategy and planning.
The Women’s Energy Council is an informal networking group focused on education, and enhancing women’s careers by sharing experiences and lessons learned. We work to encourage mentoring and provide networking opportunities throughout the year. We have the following objectives:
- To provide companies and individuals the opportunity to network at a senior level throughout the year
- To support the career development of board and executive level women in the industry through access to new career opportunities and peer-to-peer networking
- To promote female thought leadership both online and at our events worldwide
We welcome companies of all shapes and sizes to support the Women’s Energy Council. Partners receive various benefits including:
- Annual memberships for company executives to the Energy Council
- Guest tickets to events hosted by the Women’s Energy Council.
- Opportunity to become a member of the Women’s Energy Council Advisory Committee
- Literature distribution at Women’s Energy Council networking functions
- An interview featured in various event show guides and online – being promoted to 10,000s of executives worldwide.
Be seen as a thought leader and moving force behind equality and diversity as well as the Women’s Energy Council Working group. Includes branding, invitations to contribute to the meetings and access to WEC Dinners.
Starting Fee: US$4,000
Gain access to exclusive content
Receive reports after briefings, discussions and panels
Recieve exclusive invitations to VIP Receptions and meetings globally
THE WORKING GROUP
30 – 40 executives (Regional Presidents+) to take part as Judges of the Diversity Award (APAC, Africa and Europe) vote on topics, act as speakers and ambassadors of the Working Group globally at meetings and dinners & contribute to the Women’s Energy Council Group.
By Invitation Only
Read related content from our Women’s Energy Council Members:
The first official Women’s Energy Council Discussion of 2018 took place during Canada Assembly on May 30 in Calgary. For the first time, the Energy Council brought a full female panel together to address equality issues plaguing the energy sector.
“I am a big believer in both women and men being together to tackle any gender inequality rather than having separate groups.” Find out what else Claire Lowrie, Partner at EY has to say about diversity & being a woman in the energy industry.
“The best lesson I was given in my thirties was, work for free or for a full price, but never for cheap. Make sure you are the very best at what you do.” Find out what else Sandra Antonovic, COO at Reflex Marine shared with us about being a woman in energy.