What is the NOC Assembly?
Over 24 – 25 September we brought together senior representatives from NOCs and their partners to meet and discuss the unique opportunities available as NOCs undergo the most profound transformation in their history.
How will NOCs survive, adapt, and thrive in a post-peak demand O&G world? What models are they adopting to meet the requirements of a low carbon future? How is their relationship with IOCs, third-party capital and investment, and the world, changing?
Conference themes Included:
- From National Oil Company to National Energy Company – the diversification of the NOC
- From National Champion to International Champion – the internationalisation of the NOC
- From State-funded to third-party stakeholders – new sources of finance for the NOC
- The NOC/IOC relationship in the new energy age
- Technology and R&D – The digitisation of the NOC
The O&G Council has worked with NOCs on every continent for nearly a decade. In 2017 the Oil and Gas Council attracted over 300 attendees from different NOCs, SOEs and Government Ministries.